SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission administers the SSC CHSL (10+2) exam to select Higher Secondary qualified students for positions in various departments and offices of the Indian government. Every year, the SSC fills thousands of jobs in government departments through the SSC CHSL Exam, and lakhs of candidates apply for it. The SSC CHSL will be held to recruit qualified candidates for positions such as Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistants (PA), Sorting Assistants (SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Data Entry Operator Grade A in various government departments, offices, and ministries.
Every year, the Staff Selection Commission organizes the SSC CHSL exam for recruitment to various Ministries/Departments/Organisations of the Government of India. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will publish the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021-22 and start the registration process on its website, ssc.nic.in. The link for SSC CHSL Online Application and Registration will be available until March 7, 2022. The commissions will choose the final examination date at a later stage in the process. Between April 2022 and June 2023, the SSC plans to organise 15 recruiting examinations.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is one of India’s most sought-after organisations for government examinations. Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operator vacancies are available in SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022. The SSC will choose and recommend candidates for Assistants / Clerks positions based on a computer-based test, a descriptive paper, a skill test, or a typing test. The SSC CHSL exam is broken into three stages, which are referred to as (Tiers). The first is an online exam, while the second and third are offline exams—the entire registration and contact procedure is complete online using the SSC CHSL official website. To advance to the next level of the SSC CHSL test, candidates must pass each level of the SSC CHSL test. The SSC Calendar 2022, which includes all SSC exams, has been released.
Overview of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
|Organisation Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment Posts||CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level)|
|Vacancy Name||LDC, JSA, PA/SA, DEO (Data Entry Operator)|
|SSC CHSL Registration Open Date 2022||01-02-2022|
|SSC CHSL Last Date to Apply||07-02-2022|
|Job Category||Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Vacancies 2022
- For LDC/JSA, PA/SA, and DEO (excluding DEOs in C&AG): Candidates should be qualified in 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science with Mathematics as a subject from a recognised Board is required, or an equivalent qualification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years 1 January 2022.
- Candidates born not before 2 January 1995 and not later than 1 January 2004 are eligible to apply.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
SSC CHSL 2022 Salary Details
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|LDC/ JSA||Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs.1900 (pre-revised)|
|PA/ SA||Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
|DEO||Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
|DEO Grade ‘A’||Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
- Candidates who have apply to SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 they should pay Rs.100/-.
- For more fees details please go to the official notification.
- Aspirants should be selected based on Tier-I (Online Exam), Tier-II (Offline Exam – Descriptive), Tier-III (Typing Test or Skill Test).
How to Apply SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2022?
- Aspirants go to official website @ ssc.nic.in in that select apply from the drop-down box on the left side.
- Choose CHSL and the current application form. You will find some general directions; read them carefully and make sure you follow them.
- Then you fill the application form for required details.
- After completing the first section of the application form, you must pay the application fee if one is necessary. You can pay the costs using any online or offline means.
- You can pay your fees online with debit or credit cards, bank transfers, or e-wallets. If you wish to pay offline, you must make a copy of the SBI challan and pay at the bank.
- SSC CHSL Notification Published Date: 1-02-2022.
- Starting Date for SSC CHSL Registration: 1-02-2022.
- Last Date for SSC CHSL Registration: 7-03-2022.
- Last Date and Time for making online fee payment: 8-03-2022.