Phillips 66 Credit Card Login: In this article, we will cover the topics of Phillips 66 credit card login, application, and bill payment. By using the Phillips 66 credit card, you can earn a 4% rebate on all purchases made at Phillips Conoco. Additionally, for the first six billing cycles, you will receive a 1% rebate on all other purchases. The rebates will be automatically credited before the following month’s purchase, and you can receive up to a $50 rebate per month.
Overview of Phillips 66
Phillips 66 is an American-based multinational energy corporation that specializes in the production and distribution of aviation fuel, diesel, gasoline, and lubricants. The company, which was originally known as the Phillips Petroleum Company, was founded in 1927 and is headquartered in Westchase, Houston, Texas. Phillips 66’s business includes the production of crude oil and feedstock in their refineries, which are sold to the United States and Europe, as well as the production of petrochemicals and plastics. The company has operations in several regions across the globe, including the Middle East, Asia, Europe, and the USA.
The Phillips 66 credit card offers various advantages
- The credit card comes with an EMV chip that ensures secure transactions for all purchases.
- Additionally, it offers 0% fraud liability for any unauthorized transactions, giving you the confidence to use it without any worries.
- With access to over 500,000 ATMs in the USA through the PULSE Network, you can easily retrieve cash whenever you need it.
- The card is widely accepted at various Phillips 66, Conoco, and 76 locations across the nation.
- You can even use your mobile app to pay for snacks and gas.
- Furthermore, the Synchrony Car Care Acceptance allows you to use the card at more than 1,000,000 vehicle merchant locations, including repair services, parts, and more.
- As a bonus, special financing is available for 6 months on purchases of $199 or more.
Key Characteristics of the Phillips 66 Credit Card
- Earn 3¢ per gallon on every transaction made with the card.
- Moreover, you can receive 25¢ per gallon when you purchase the first 30 gallons per transaction by utilizing the card with the My Phillips 66 app.
- This promotion will remain valid until 12/31/2022, following which you will earn 5¢ per gallon.
Phillips 66 Credit Card Fees: A Summary
- There is no yearly charge associated with this credit card.
- The introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on purchases is 0% for the first 6 months, after which it increases to 29.99% APR.
- This credit card does not allow balance transfers.
- If you withdraw cash using this card, a fee of 5% will be charged, and the cash advance APR is 29.99%.
- The maximum late fee for this credit card is $40, and the grace period for making payments is 23 days.
Determine Your Eligibility for the Phillips 66 Credit Card
- In order to prequalify for the Phillips 66 credit card, visit the website myphillips66card.com and log in to your account.
- Then, locate the “Prequalify” option on the center-left side of the page and click on it.
- Select the desired card from the available options and click on “Select” on the right side of the card image.
- Finally, scroll down the page and click on “continue” to proceed with the verification process and complete the prequalification for the Phillips 66 credit card.
A Guide to Applying for the Phillips 66 Credit Card
- To apply for the Phillips 66 credit card online, visit myphillips66card.com.
- Once on the website, scroll down to the “Ready to Apply” section and click on “Apply now” located at the center-right of the page.
- Next, select the desired card and click “select” on the right side of the card image. Click “Continue” to move to the next step.
- Provide your mobile phone number and the last four digits of your SSN/ITIN, then click “continue” to proceed with the application.
- If you do not have a mobile number, select “I don’t have a mobile phone number” and enter the required information to complete the application.
Registration for Phillips 66 Credit Card Account
- To register for a Phillips 66 credit card account, go to myphillips66card.com and access the login section.
- Then, click on “Manage Account” at the top right corner of the page, and select “Personal” from the drop-down list to proceed to the Synchrony Bank page.
- From there, click on “Log in” at the top right corner of the page to access the Phillips 66 credit card sign in page.
- Once there, click on “I want to register” located below the login blanks.
- Provide your account number, last four digits of your SSN, and date of birth, and click on “Continue” to complete the registration process and verify your details.
Discovering and Utilizing the Phillips 66 Credit Card Login
- To access your Phillips 66 credit card login account, visit myphillips66card.com and click on the “Manage Account” option located at the top right corner of the webpage.
- From the drop-down, select “personal” to be directed to the Synchrony bank page.
- On this page, click on “Log in” located at the top right corner to proceed to the Phillips 66 credit card section.
- Enter your login details and click on “Log in” to gain access to your account.
Reset Phillips 66 Credit Card Login Information
- To access your Phillips 66 credit card login account, visit the card website at myphillips66card.com.
- Once there, click on the “Manage Account” option located at the top right corner of the page to reveal a dropdown menu.
- From the menu, select “Personal” to continue.
- To sign in, click on “Log in” located at the top right side of the page.
- If you have forgotten your Phillips 66 Credit Card Login username, click on “I forgot my username” under the login fields to initiate the recovery process.
- You will be prompted to provide your account number, the last four digits of your Social Security Number, and your date of birth.
- Click “Continue” to verify your information and complete the recovery process.
- To reset your password, click on “I forgot my password” and provide your Phillips 66 Credit Card Login username, the last four digits of your Social Security Number, and your date of birth.
- Click “Continue” to proceed with the prompts and reset your Phillips 66 credit card sign-in password.