OSSC FSO Mains Admit Card 2022: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued the Admit Card for the Main Written Examination for the Post of Food Safety Officer-2020 (FSO) in accordance to Advt No-4515/OSSC dated December 30, 2020. Before attending the Mains Examination on February 25th, 2022, applicants must check and get the Mains Admit Card from the official website at ossc.gov.in or through the direct link provided below.
It is essential to bring the OSSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card to the test venue else, you will be refused into the examination hall. When the link is active, candidates should download the OSSC FSO Hall Ticket 2022. After downloading the OSSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket, make sure to double-check the information on the Odisha SSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card. If you discover any problems in the Odisha SSC Admit Card, contact the officials right away for a fast remedy.
Overview of OSSC FSO Mains Admit Card 2022
|Organisation Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Food Safety Officer (FSO)|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|Exam Date||25th February 2022|
|Admit Card Status||Available Now|
OSSC FSO Exam Date 2022
The Admit Card for the Main Written Examination for the position of Food Safety Officer (FSO) against the Advt No-4515/OSSC dated 30.12.2020 has been posted on the official website @ossc.gov.in by the authorities of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC). The Mains Examination will be held on February 25th, 2022, according to the authorities. For the convenience of the applicants, we have provided a direct link to get the Mains Admit Card below.
Details about OSSC FSO Mains Exam Date 2022
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Name of the Written Test.
- The venue of the Exam Centre.
- Category of the Contender.
- Date & Time of the Test.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth.
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Roll Number.
- Duration of the Online Test.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Registration Number.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- College ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
How to Download OSSC FSO Mains Admit Card 20222?
- Aspirants go to the official website @ossc.gov.in.
- On the home page go to the What’s New section.
- Then click the Click Here to Download Admission Letter link beside the Download Admission letter of Main written examination for the Post of Food safety officer-2020 Advt No-4515/OSSC dated 30-12-2020 text.
- Again a new web page will be open.
- Here enter aspirants Registered Username/Mobile No./Email, Password, Captcha and press the Login button.
- Now, your Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check and download the mains admit card.
- Take a hard copy for exam purposes.