OSSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2022: Have you applied for the Food Safety Officer Exam and many are looking forward to receiving your OSSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2022? If you answered yes, you should read this article. Applicants whom applied for the position of Food Safety Officer Advt No: 4515/ OSSC. The OSSC Food Safety Officer Exam is scheduled to takes place on February 25th, 2022. The higher officials intend to release the OSSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2022 for this purpose on February 21, 2022. To save your time, we’ve included a direct download link below. Applicants should keep an eye on this article for any updates on the admission card. The connection will be operational on February 21, 2022. So, applicants, please remain connected to our website.
It is essential to bring the OSSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card to the test venue; else, you will be refused entry. As a result, applicants should get the OSSC FSO Hall Ticket 2022 as soon as the link becomes accessible. After downloading the OSSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket, make sure to double-check the information on the Odisha SSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card. If you notice any errors in the Odisha SSC Admit Card, contact the officials immediately for a fast remedy.
Overview of OSSC Food Safety Officer Exam Admit Card 2022
|Organisation Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Names||Food Safety Officer Advt No: 4515/ OSSC|
|Exam Date||25th February 2022|
|Admit Card||Available Now|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
OSSC Food Safety Officer Exam Date 2022
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) will shortly begin the test for the Food Safety Officer (FSO) position. The examination date is also posted on the official website, ossc.gov.in. The tests will be conducted on February 21, 2022, according to the official notification. As a result, all applicants who have completed the registration procedure for Food Safety Officer Advt No: 4515/ OSSC are eligible. The official website will soon provide a direct link to the OSSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2022.
Details about OSSC FSO Hall Ticket 2022
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Name of the Written Test.
- The venue of the Exam Centre.
- Category of the Contender.
- Date & Time of the Test.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth.
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Roll Number.
- Duration of the Online Test.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Registration Number.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- College ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
How to Download OSSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2022?
- Applicants visit the official site of Odisha Staff Selection Commission @ ossc.gov.in.
- Here on the home page under the What’s New title search for OSSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2022 link.
- Then Click on the link once you found it.
- Enter the login details (registration or application number, date of birth, aadhar number)
- Now click on the submit button.
- The OSSC FSO Admit Card 2022 will be appear on the web page.
- At lastly, for Odisha SSC FSO Admit Card 2022 Download click on the download option.