NHB Admit Card 2022: Do you need the NHB Admit Card 2022? Then everything should be perfect!! You have arrived to the correct website to obtain the Hall Ticket. We have provided all information on the NHB Regional Manager, Dy. Manager, and Assistant Manager Posts Hall Ticket, which will be published on February 24th, 2022, in this page. The National Housing Bank (NHB) authorities conduct the NHB AM Exam on March 6, 2022. Furthermore, applicants may obtain the NHB Hall Ticket 2022 by clicking on the direct link provided at the bottom of this article.
Furthermore, for the convenience of applicants, we have included detailed information on the NHB AM (Scale I) Admit Card 2022 and many other things. Simply read the parts below to find out more. Keep checking back for the most recent information on NHB Assistant Manager Admit Card 2022.
Overview of NHB Admit Card 2022
|Organisation Name||National Housing Bank (NHB)|
|Post Name||Regional Manager, Dy. Manager & Assistant Manager Posts|
|Exam Date||6th March 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Admit Card||Available Now|
NHB Assistant Manager Admit Card 2022
Every applicant may easily download the admit card by visiting the link provided below. They must provide the username or registration number, as well as their date of birth. Candidates will only be allowed to get the NHB AM (Scale I) Admit Card 2022 if they submit the correct information in the login form. Once the admission card has been downloaded, they must verify that the information on the admit card is valid. Please visit the official website for additional information.
NHB Assistant Manager Exam Date 2022
The National Housing Bank (NHB) has published the date of the test for the positions of Regional Manager, Dy. Manager, and Assistant Manager. According to the official release, the exam will be held on March 6, 2022. So, all applicants who are qualified and interested in this job position should check the exam date information and simply obtain the admit card from the website provided below.
Information on National Housing Bank AM Admit Card 2022
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Applicant Photograph
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
Each applicant must bring one of the documents listed below to the Assistant Manager Exam. The examiners will check the documents and admit the applicant to the test hall only when the verification process is completed. If the applicant does not bring the document together with the NHB Assistant Manager Hall Ticket 2022, he or she will be unable to take the exam.
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
How To Download NHB Admit Card 2022?
Aspirants may get the NHB Assistant Manager Admit Card 2022 from the National Housing Bank’s official website by following the simple stage process method.
- Firstly applicants go to official site of the National Housing Bank @ nhb.org.in.
- The NHB home page will appear on the screen..
- On this home page applicants will find the What’s New section.
- Click on it and a new web page will display with few links.
- Search for the NHB Assistant Manager Hall Ticket 2022.
- After searching click on it and the login form will appear.
- Fill the require details to show in the login form.
- click on the Submit button.
- Aspirants NHB Assistant Manager Admit Card 2022 will be visible on the screen.
- Download it and take it to the exam hall without fail.