Meghalaya Police Admit Card 2022: The Meghalaya Police Department authorities will issue the Meghalaya Police Exam Admit Card 2022 on February 17th, 2022. The brief notice for AB/ BN Constable, UB Constable, UBSI, and MPRO Posts has been posted by the authorities. The written tests for all positions are set for February 26th and 27th February 2022.
On February 17, 2022, the Meghalaya Police Admit Card 2022 link will be enabled. We have included a direct download link below to save candidates time. Please utilise the URL provided to applicants. Aspirants must carefully examine the admit card using the login information.
- 1 Overview of Meghalaya Police Admit Card 2022
- 2 Meghalaya Police Exam Date
- 3 Information on Meghalaya Police Admit Card 2022
- 4 Important ID Proofs
- 5 How to Download Meghalaya Police Admit Card 2021?
- 6 Important Links
Overview of Meghalaya Police Admit Card 2022
|Organisation Name||Meghalaya Police Department|
|Test Name||AB/ BN Constable, UB Constable, UBSI, MPRO|
|Exam Date||26th, 27th February 2022|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||17-02-2022|
|Selection Process||PET, Written Test, Interview, Trade Test (Only for Follower)|
|Official Web Site||megpolice.gov.in|
Meghalaya Police Exam Date
Candidates who applied for the AB/ BN Constable, UB Constable, UBSI, and MPRO positions may find the PET date in this area. Furthermore, the exam will be held on February 26th and 27th, 2022. Examine the information on the Admit Card attentively and prepare for the test. Aspirants can also download the Meghalaya Police Admit Card 2022 by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page.
Information on Meghalaya Police Admit Card 2022
- Applicant Photograph
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Course Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Exam Date and Time
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
Important ID Proofs
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
How to Download Meghalaya Police Admit Card 2021?
- Aspirants can visit the official website @ megpolice.gov.in.
- Then home page will be opened.
- On that home page check the Latest News section.
- Here search for the Meghalaya Police Admit Card 2022 link.
- Click on the given link.
- Then log in with your details of the Registration number, password.
- And click on the submit button.
- Download the Meghalaya Police Admit Card 2022 and take the printout for the Exam.