Kerala PSC Ayurveda Therapist Hall Ticket 2022: Candidates preparing for the Ayurveda Therapist examination may get the Kerala Ayurveda Therapist Admit Card 2022 on this website. The Kerala Public Service Commission’s higher officials intend to distribute the Kerala PSC Hall Ticket 2022 on February 19th, 2022. Candidates who are scheduled to take the examination on March 5, 2022, may obtain their Kerala PSC Ayurveda Therapist Hall Ticket 2022 from this link.
Kerala Ayurveda Therapist Admit Card 2022 will be available online. For the convenience of candidates, we have provided a direct link at the bottom of this page to check and obtain the Kerala PSC Ayurveda Therapist Hall Ticket 2022. Applicants may also acquire information on the details provided on it, the documents required, and the processes to download the Kerala PSC Hall Ticket 2022 from the sections below.
Overview of Kerala PSC Ayurveda Therapist Hall Ticket 2022
|Organisation Name||Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)|
|Posts Name||Ayurveda Therapist|
|Admit Card Release Date||19-02-2022|
Kerala PSC Ayurveda Therapist Exam Date 2022
Candidates can use this page to learn more about the Kerala PSC Ayurveda Therapist Exam Date 2022. Kerala Public Service Commission personnel will administer the Ayurveda Therapist test on March 5, 2022. (Kerala PSC). After downloading the Kerala Ayurveda Therapist Admit Card 2022, ensure that the written information is correct.
Information On Kerala Ayurveda Therapist Admit Card 2022
- Examination Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Candidates Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Name of Exam Centre
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Post Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Applicant Roll Number
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Test Centre Address
Important ID Proofs
- Voter ID
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- College ID
- Driving License
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- The photograph on any ID Proof declared by the State or Central Government
- Any Authorised ID Proof Announced by Gazetted Officer
How to Download Kerala Ayurveda Therapist Hall Ticket 2022?
- Aspirants can visit the official site of the Kerala Public Service Commission @ keralapsc.gov.in.
- The home page will open on the screen.
- Here applicants search for the Kerala Ayurveda Therapist Admit Card 2022 link.
- Then click on that link.
- Here admit card link opened and enter the login details.
- The Kerala PSC Hall Ticket 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details available on it and download admit card.
- Take two or more copies of the Kerala Ayurveda Therapist Admit Card 2022 for further references.