How to Utilize the Hyundai MPG Rewards Card
Hyundai MPG Rewards Card Balance: Hyundai Motor is a company engaged in the production and distribution of automobiles and their components. The organization operates through several segments, including Vehicle, Finance, and Other divisions. The company offers an extensive range of vehicles, which are sold under various brand names.
In addition to passenger cars, the company manufactures SUVs and commercial vehicles, which are sold under the H-1 and H-100 brand names. It also produces eco-friendly vehicles with different engines and names, processes credit card payments, and provides vehicle engineering, financing, marketing, and manufacturing services.
Furthermore, the company offers insurance services and owns a football club. Hyundai Motor is a popular car brand among vehicle enthusiasts who appreciate its high efficiency and affordable cost.
How to Activate your Hyundai MPG Rewards Card
Activating your Hyundai MPG Rewards Card is a simple process that offers two options.
- The first is to visit hyundairewardcard.com and click on ‘Click here to activate your card’ or ‘activate card’ to access the activation interface.
- Enter your MasterCard Number for security purposes, and then proceed.
- The second option is to call Hyundai Motor America’s automated system at 1-888-867-8032, where you will need to have your card number and Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) ready.
- The VIN is a 17-digit number located in three places in your vehicle: the lower-left corner of the dashboard, the driver’s side door jam, or on the DMV registration card.
- After activating your card, be sure to sign the back of it and wait two hours before using it.
- You can also check your card balance and retrieve your personal identification number if you forget it.
- If you have additional questions or issues, you can visit the FAQs section or contact Hyundai Motor America customer service by phone, email, or written inquiry.
- Customer service representatives are available Monday through Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time, excluding major holidays.
How to Verify Hyundai MPG Rewards Card Balance
- To access the Hyundai MPG Rewards Card Balance portal home page, go to hyundairewardcard.com.
- On the top right side of the page, you’ll find the ‘Card balance’ button.
- Click on it, and then enter the 16-digit MasterCard number before clicking ‘Submit’.
- Alternatively, you can visit www.HyundaiRewardCard.com or use their automated system by calling 1-888-867-8032.
- Their Customer Service Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time, excluding major holidays.
Recovering Your Hyundai MPG Rewards Card PIN
- To visit the Hyundai MPG Rewards Card page, please visit hyundairewardcard.com and then click on the ‘Forgot PIN’ button.
- Enter your 16-digit MasterCard number and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Please note that your card can only be used for the available balance on the card.
- If the transaction amount exceeds the available balance on your card, the purchase will be declined.
- If you need to make a purchase that exceeds the available balance, you can request a ‘split transaction’ from the merchant.
- First, pay the overage using an alternative form of payment, and then have the merchant run your card for the available balance.
- Please be aware that not all merchants accept split transactions.