Global Cash Card Login: Cardholders of the Global Cash Card Prepaid Debit can enjoy the Online Service privileges by signing up and logging into their card account online. This enables them to have more control over their finances and perform various activities using the Global Cash Card Online Account.
These include checking their card balance, transferring money, paying bills, finding ATMs, and setting up or receiving account alerts conveniently on their web-enabled computers or mobile devices, anytime and anywhere.
Features of the Global Cash Card
- Global Cash Card is a mutually beneficial solution for both employers and employees.
- Employers benefit from the simplified and enhanced payroll process, reduced costs, increased security, and added convenience for themselves and their staff.
- Meanwhile, the employees can enjoy numerous benefits with the Global Cash Card Pay Card.
- These include receiving pay on holidays and days off, FDIC-insured pay card funds, protection via a 4-digit PIN and Visa or Mastercard Zero Liability Policy, timely payment during storms or national disasters.
- the ability to load additional funds onto the card account from MoneyGram or Western Union locations, direct deposit of tax refunds or other deposits, and the ability to use the card for online and in-store purchases at various merchants.
- Other perks include the convenience of GCC Online Bill Pay System or the convenience check feature for paying bills electronically with merchants.
- the ability to provide a card to a designated family member for accessing the funds on the card account, the ability to access funds worldwide at millions of ATMs, and the ability to withdraw all funds from any participating bank without any fees.
Benefits of Using Global Cash Card
- Furthermore, with your Global Cash Card Visa or Mastercard, you can enjoy additional perks and features, including the Expense Manager.
- This tool offers a suite of online resources to streamline the categorization, organization, and budgeting of expenses, complete with customizable charts, graphs, and reports to provide a comprehensive financial overview of your income and expenses.
- Additionally, you can enroll in the Global Cash Card Rewards program to receive substantial discounts on various items, such as restaurants, travel, health insurance, entertainment, and more.
- The card also provides a Two-Way Texting service, which allows you to text pre-defined commands to a shortcode and receive real-time information on your card activity, balance, and other details.
- Moreover, you can make signature purchases without a fee or use the PIN for debit transactions and receive cashback from merchants.
- You can also set up account alerts through email or text message to be notified of each deposit and when your account falls below a specific dollar amount.
- Lastly, the Mobile Access feature allows you to access your card account online while on the go, among other benefits.
Creating and Activating a Global Cash Card Account Online
- In order for new Global Cash Cardholders to access their account online, they must activate their card and create their login information.
- To begin the activation process, individuals can visit the official Global Cash Card website, www.globalcashcard.com, and select the activation option.
- Alternatively, they can go directly to the GCC Login Portal at cardholder.globalcashcard.com and click on the “Sign Up Now!” link located beside the “Don’t have a card account?” option below the login button.
- If the individual has their GCC card, they should select “Yes” and enter their card number and expiration date (if applicable).
- If the card is not available, the individual must provide their first and last name, unique ID such as an SSN or employee ID, and employer name for verification.
- After submitting the required information, they can click “Continue” to proceed and follow the on-screen instructions to establish their Global Cash Card online account, including creating a username and password.
How to Access Global Cash Card Login Online Account
After completing the sign-up process, you can access your Global Cash Card Login Online Account from anywhere and manage your card virtually. The online tools available include Two-Way-Texting, Expense Manager, Bill Pay, Account Alerts, and all other features and benefits of GCC online services. To Global Cash Card Login, follow these steps:
- Visit the GCC Login Portal at cardholder.globalcashcard.com
- Enter your Global Cash Card Login online account’s Username and Password in the respective fields on the right side of the page.
- Click the “Log In” button.
Retrieving Your Global Cash Card Online Account Login Details
- Cardholders who cannot recall their details for their Global Cash Card login Online Account can recover their username or reset their password to regain access.
- To start the recovery Global Cash Card Login details process, visit www.globalcashcard.com or go directly to cardholder.globalcashcard.com and click on the “Login/Sign up” link at the top right corner.
- Click on the “Forgot your username or password?” link next to the Global Cash Card Login section and select “Yes” if you have your GCC card with you.
- Then, choose either the Global Cash Card Login ‘Username’ or ‘Password’ button and input the necessary details such as your GCC Card Number, Government ID, Zip Code, and Email Address.
- If you do not have your card with you and select “No,” you will need to provide your email address, which must be on your GCC file, to complete security checks and receive the password reset link.
- If your email address is not in your GCC Account file, contact the Customer Service Department of Global Cash Card.