eBay Credit Card Login simplifies your log-in procedure and saves time by providing stage process instructions. Customers may use this article to log into their accounts, even if they have forgotten their userID and password, register, apply, make payments, and contact customer care. Continue reading for more information!
About eBay Credit Card
Synchrony Bank holds the eBay Mastercard as well as eBay Extras Mastercard under a licence from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard, visa credit cards, and the circles logo are brand names of Mastercard International Incorporated. When bonuses are gained without an annual cost, every purchase becomes more delightful. Find out right away if you’re eligible for an eBay Mastercard.
Customers who establish a new eBay Mastercard then spend $250 or more on eBay rewards credit cards within the first 30 days of their account will earn a $50 statement credit. This deal is only available to new eBay Mastercard accounts registered between October 27th and November 2nd, 2022. Invest $250 or more on eBay within the first 30 days of receiving your new credit card, excluding any returns or alterations made during the promotional period, and you’ll receive a $50 statement credit. Cash transactions beyond the 30-day offer period must be credited to your account within 7 days.
Perks of eBay Credit Card
- Acceptance of Terrible Credit Score– When you have a poor credit score, you may register for this card.
- Identity Fraud Protection– With this credit card, you are protected from identity theft. You will be notified through email, and the problem will be resolved by customer support professionals.
- Zero Liability Protection- There is no liability protection with this credit card. If you believe you have been the victim of illegal or fraudulent activity on your card account, call the number listed on the backside of your credit card.
- Access to Various Events- Upon becoming an eBay MasterCard cardholder, you will receive invites and access to worldwide and national events. It can include concerts, sporting activities, and gourmet events.
- Perks of Travel- You will receive a 15% discount on airport arrival services. You will be led by an agent and given a warm greeting with this option. This is for 700 locations worldwide and is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How to do eBay Credit Card Login?
To sign up for the eBay Credit Card Login account, go to the website ebaymastercard.syf.com. Verify out the instructions for your eBay Credit Card login below.
- To use the online eBay Credit Card login site, go to ebaymastercard.syf.com.
- After that, enter the user ID and password.
- Then, click “Secure login” to access the card account.
How to Apply eBay Credit Card Online?
- When apply for the credit card, access the official eBay.com/creditcard website.
- To proceed, select “ Now in the center-left corner of the page.
- You will be prompted to enter your registered email address as well as click “Continue” to sign in to your eBay online account.
- Users may sign in with Facebook, Apple, or Google.
- Users may begin the eBay credit card applications process after you have logged in.
How to Reset eBay Credit Card Login Credentials?
Don’t worry if you’ve forgotten your eBay credit card login information. Please follow the steps below to reset the details.
- For retrieve the eBay Credit Card Login information, go there to ebaymastercard.syf.com.
- Then, tap “I forgot my user ID” beneath the sign in to retrieve the user ID section.
- Specify the account number and zip code, then click “Continue” to begin the username reset procedure.
- Hit “password” to restore your password.
- Then after, enter the user ID and zip code and click Continue to proceed with the password recovery.
How to Register for eBay Mastercard Account?
- For access the page, go to ebaymastercard.syf.com.
- Next, beneath the sign in areas, click “I Want to Register” to begin the registration process.
- After entering your account number and zip code, select “Continue” to follow the page instructions and finish the registration.
How to Create eBay Account Login?
- When create an eBay Credit Card Login account, go to ebay.com/creditcard.
- Then, press on “Apply now” from the center-left side of the website.
- To begin, pick “Sign in to eBay or create an account” under the Hello section.
- Personal and commercial accounts are available.
- For example, if you want a personal account, enter your first and last name, email address, and password, and then click “register.”
- If you would like to register a business account, enter your company name, email address, password, country, and click Register to get started.
eBay Credit Card Payment
The ways for making an eBay credit card payment are listed below.
eBay Credit Card Pay as Guest
- To pay your bill as a guest, go to ebaymastercard.syf.com.
- Then, under “Just looking to make a payment?” at the top right of the website, select the “Pay as guest” option to begin the online payment.
- Provide the card number, the last four digits of your SSN, and your zip code, then click Continue to proceed with the payment.
eBay Credit Card Pay by Phone
- When pay your bill over the phone, dial a number.
- Keep your account number and bill details with you at all times.
- 1-844-435-0237 is the number to dial.
eBay Credit Card Pay through Mail
Credit card payments can also be mailed in with eBay cards. Simply write a check or money order, place it in an envelope, and ship it.
eBay Inc. 2145 Hamilton Avenue San Jose, California 95125.
It is possible that you make inadvertent payments or change your mind after placing an order. In that case, the only viable alternative is to cancel the payment.
eBay Credit Card Customer Service
- Just go eBayMastercard.syf.com and log in using the methods above.
- Tap the “Chat” icon in the top right corner.
- It will put you in touch with an eBay agent.
- Send a note to them as well by going to the Contact Us area.
- Dial 1-844-435-0237 should you have any questions or concerns about eBay credit cards. To contact Synchrony’s bank directly, dial 877-295-2080.
1. What would be my eBay Mastercard credit limit?
Synchrony Bank determines the credit limit on your credit card. You may see your available credit by logging onto your online credit card at ebaymastercard.syf.com.
2. Will I get cash with my eBay Mastercard?
Yes. Thousands of ATMs around the country let you obtain a credit card Personal Identification Number (PIN) to withdraw cash. To acquire your PIN, dial the number printed on the back of your card. Please keep in mind that cash advances will incur transaction costs. This price for ATM cash advances is in addition to any use fees imposed by the ATM owner. Cash Advance Fees are detailed in the Conditions of Purchase that relate to the balance on your credit card.
3. eBay accepts which bank accounts?
A business bank account is not required to sell on eBay. Every bank account classified as a “Checking Account” by your bank is available to be linked.