Cerulean Credit Card Overview
Cerulean Credit Card Login members can easily manage their accounts online through a secure web portal provided by Continental Finance. This online platform allows users to register their newly received card and log in to their account for free.
Once logged in, members can access a variety of online banking services, including bill payment, viewing balances, recent transactions, payment history, and e-statement enrollment. The Cerulean Credit Card is issued by The Bank of Missouri and serviced by Continental Finance Company.
It is an invitation-only Mastercard designed for individuals with poor credit who can apply for the card with a pre-qualification offer. In this article, we will discuss how to log in to your Cerulean Credit Card account and make bill payments. Keep reading to learn more.
The Advantages of Using a Cerulean Credit Card
- The card comes with an annual fee, but fortunately, there is no additional maintenance fee.
- Additionally, Continental Finance reports to major credit bureaus, which can be advantageous if you have previously struggled with poor credit.
- Another perk is that you can access your account online for free at any time.
- As a MasterCard, this card is accepted at a wide variety of locations.
- Finally, once you become a cardholder, you can obtain your credit scores for free.
Guide on Applying for a Cerulean Credit Card
- To apply for the card, it is necessary to have received an invitation from the company.
- If you possess an invitation code, you may apply for the card by dialing the specified number 1-866-513-4598.
- After connecting with the call, you will be prompted to provide the invitation code along with other necessary details.
Sign up for an Account with Cerulean Credit Card
Before using the Cerulean Credit Card Login , new cardholders are required to register and set up an online account. Follow the steps below to complete the registration process:
- Visit the website www.ceruleancardinfo.com to register for the Cerulean credit card online account.
- Click on the “Cerulean Credit Card Login” option located at the upper right-hand side of the page to access the sign-in section.
- Under the login spaces, select the “Register for account” option to begin the registration process.
- Enter the last 4 digits of the account, the last 4 numbers of the Social Security Number (SSN), and the billing zip code.
- Click on “Next” to proceed with verification and complete the registration process.
A Guide to Activating Your Cerulean Credit Card
- In order to activate your Cerulean credit card, you will need to visit the website www.ceruleancardinfo.com.
- Once there, locate the “Activate my card” option on the top right-hand side of the page to begin the activation process.
- You will then be prompted to provide the last four digits of both your credit card and Social Security Number (SSN), as well as the five-digit zip code associated with your account.
- Finally, click on the “Activate my card” option to complete the activation process for your credit card.
Login to Cerulean Credit Card Account
- Once you have finished registering and signed up for an online account, you can manage your Cerulean Mastercard activity by logging in to your account on the internet.
- To do this, go to www.ceruleancardinfo.com and click on the “Login” option located at the upper right corner of the webpage to access the sign-in section.
- Enter your Cerulean Credit Card Login username and password, and then click on the “Log in” button to access your account.
Restoring Login Information for Cerulean Credit Card
To access your Cerulean credit card login account if you have forgotten your login details, go to com and follow these steps:
- click on the “Login” option at the top right of the page, then select “Forgot username?” located under the login fields.
- You will then need to provide the last 4 digits of your account, last 4 digits of your social security number, and your billing zip code.
- After entering this information, click on “Find account” to reset your username.
- To reset your Cerulean Credit Card Login password, click on “Forgot password?”, provide your Cerulean Credit Card Login username, and click on “Find account” again to reset the password.