APSC ARO APO Result 2022: The Assam Public Service Commission authorities have announced the APSC ARO and APO Final Result on February 11th, 2022, trying to put an end to your wait. The list of applicants eligible to appear in the Screening Test (OMR based) for recruitment to the position of Assistant Research Officer/ Assistant Planning Officer in the Planning Services may be found on the APSC official website at apsc.nic.in. However, for the purpose of the candidates, we have included a download link for the APSC Provisional List 2022 at the conclusion of this post.
Furthermore, chosen applicants should be aware that the Screening Test (OMR-based) will be held on December 12, 2021. Before that though, in order to check the APSC Provisional Final Result 2022, you may refer to the parts on this website and learn about the actions that you were required to take. Furthermore, if you want to be updated of the most recent changes we made to our page, make sure you are following our website on a regular basis.
Overview of APSC ARO APO Final Result 2022
|Name Of The Organisation||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Research Officer, Assistant Planning Officer|
|Advt. No:||04/ 2021|
|Screening Test Date||12th December 2021 from 10 AM to 12 PM.|
|Selection Process||Screening Test (OMR based)|
APSC ARO APO Provisional List 2022
The Assam Public Service Commission has issued the APSC ARO Final Result 2022 and APSC APO Final Result 2022 on its official website @ apsc.nic.in. Because the APSC ARO, APO Provisional List 2022 has been issued online, candidates are advised to visit the APSC official website or use the link provided in the important links section below to verify the APSC ARO and APO Result. After reviewing the status on the APSC Provisional List 2022, we recommend that applicants prepare for the Screening Test (OMR-based), which will be held on December 12th, 2021 from 10 AM to 12 PM.
APSC ARO APO Cut Off 2022
The APSC Cut Off 2022 is the minimal qualifying mark that applicants must achieve in order to advance to the next phase of selection.The cut-off mark will be established based on the candidate’s age, category, the number of candidates who applied for the corresponding seats, and the organization’s previous year’s criteria. Candidates that meet all of the criteria will be included to the APSC ARO, APO Provisional List and advanced to the next phases of selection. Keep in touch with us for further information.
How to Check the APSC ARO APO Result 2022?
- Aspirants go to the Assam Public Service Commission official website @ apsc.nic.in
- Assam Public Service Commission home page will be opened.
- On the right side of the home page, you will find the Latest Updates section
- In this Latest Updates section, you will check the ‘Screening Test (OMR based) for recruitment to the post of Assistant Research Officer/ Assistant Planning Officer in the Planning Services under Transformation & Development Department, Assam vide Advt. No: 04/2022 Dated: 22-03-2022’ link
- Open the link, then on a new tab, the APSC ARO, APO Provisional List 2022 will get displayed
- Finally, download the provisional list and check your status on it.